- 250g chicken/beef mince
- 5ml chicken spice
- 5ml garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 egg
- 50ml fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 400g roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg, for brushing
- Black sesame seeds
1. Place the chicken mince, seasonings, egg, bread crumbs ans onion in a bowl and mix together.
2. Roll into 12 small balls and place onto a greased baking tray. Bake for 15min at 180 C.
3. Cut out small puff pastry stars with a star cookie cutter. Place the stars on a greased baking tray. Brush lightly with the egg wash and sprinkle the black sesame seeds on top. Bake for 10min until golden.
4. Make cucumber ribbons by peeling the cucumber lengthwise with a vegetable peeler. Cut the ribbon in half.
5. Take a bamboo skewer place the meatballs, cucumber ribbons and puff pastry stars onto the skewer in any order you like.
Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy.