September is here! The days are getting warmer and our gardens are getting fuller with colourful sweet smelling blooms. It is finally time for short sleeves and twirling dresses. To so many spring represent a new season, a new beginning, a breath of fresh air. For us it means we get to celebrate our 1st birthday!
It’s been a year filled with researching, learning, networking, creating and inspiring! We hope that you have enjoyed every single dash of party planning inspiration that we have shared with you thus far and we can not wait to share even more amazing and fun celebrations with you in the next year. Thank you to all our supporters, from the mammas looking for a few ideas to the suppliers sharing their hard work and love for parties.
To celebrate this new season we had to do it in true Poppit & Finch party style! We were able to collaborate with some very talented suppliers for our birthday bash and we also get to introduce the brand new limited edition partyware from Miss Milly. The Miss Milly vintage floral pattern and colours will spark joy at any little girl’s birthday celebration. Whether you choose to do a tea party, a picnic, a fairy party or a princess party, the options are endless.
We settled for a spring flower party! The setting was in a picnic style with a low table draped in soft linen and lots of pillows. Fresh flowers were placed across the table and Bella Fiore created a magical floral arrangement that hung over the table, making it feel like an enchanted garden. The Miss Milly party pretties is available as a complete box, offering a variety of partyware. It was such a delight to add and style all the different party elements from the invitations, party packs and hats to the cups, cutlery and straws. These boxes have it all and will not disappoint.
Keeping to the floral pattern for the cake was an easy decision and it was exquisite! Soft buttercream flowers delicately hand painted by Louise Artistry. One of our favourite items from the Miss Milly party pretties has to be the flower cupcake toppers and wrappers, perfect to dress up any plain cupcake. Another sweet treat that added a little whimsy was the Viola lollipops from The Lollipop League. Furthermore we placed small plates and bowls with cookies and candies for the girls to fill their party packs.
The girls enjoyed each one of our planned activities and were well entertained. Annapatat Kids dressed the little ladies in soft tulle and florals from their online clothing range and each one of them played, danced and laughed with a handmade Twinkle Doll from Charlie Loves Studio. Then it was time to explore their creativity with some colouring and dough playing, these also make great thank you gifts. Crumbs & Ink designed a fun floral colouring page and little fingers were also kept busy with sweet smelling play dough from Dough Ray Me. Such entertaining and easy activities to keep them happy and smiling!
If you have fallen in love with these floral party pretties and would like to recreate something similar for your little girl’s next celebration, then we have an amazing surprise for you. Celebrating spring, Poppit & Finch’s 1st birthday and Miss Milly’s new partyware we are giving away the following:
- A Vintage Floral Heart Party Box with various party pretties for 6 friends from Miss Milly (R1250)
- A beautiful heirloom Twinkle Doll for the birthday girl from Charlie Loves Studio (R365)
- A box with 6 jars of soft scented handmade play dough from Dough Ray Me (R328)
All to the total value of R1943. To enter, simply head over to Instagram and complete these easy steps:
- Follow Poppit & Finch, Miss Milly, Charlie Loves Studio and Dough Ray Me on Instagram.
- Like the post.
- Tell us what theme would you choose using the Miss Milly partyware.
- Tag a floral-loving friend who would like to win this for a little girl’s party (1 tag = 1 entry).
- Competition closes on Thursday 3 October, winner to be announced on Friday 4 October.
- You have to complete all the steps for entering on Instagram. Failure to do so will result in you being disqualified.
- This prize is not exchangeable or refundable.
- SA residents only with a valid RSA postal or physical address.
- Instagram is in no way responsible or associated with this giveaway.
Concept, Styling & Photography : Poppit & Finch
Partyware : Miss Milly
Flowers : Bella Fiore
Cake : Louise Artistry
Lollipops : The Lollipop League
Dolls : Charlie Loves Studio
Play Dough : Dough Ray Me
Colouring Page : Crumbs & Ink
Clothing : Annapatat Kids
Venue : Shalom Studio