- Craft Paper
- Cracker Poppers
- Treats to fill Crackers
- Butter Knife
- Download the cracker outline.
- Print the cracker outline onto a paper of your choice. The thicker the paper the better the cracker will be - so ideally choose a paper thicker than regular paper and play around with patterns too.
- Once the outline is printed onto the chosen paper cut along the solid lines with scissors and score along the dotted lines (you can score with the blunt side of a butter knife using a ruler).
- Fold along the scored lines to make the cracker. You will see that you can then bring in the edges of the cracker and tie with ribbon to seal.
- Remember to fill your cracker with a popper, party crown, little toy/sweet before tying both sides up.